Changing my Fantasy table to Warhammer 40000
Hi everybody, After finish my Fantasy / Age of Sigmar table, I'm planning to build a Warhammer 40000 table. I've been seeing the Games-Workshop table for Warhammer 40000 ( https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NO/Realm-of-Battle-Sector-Imperialis-2016 ), because of I don't like the new play mats (for example, https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NO/40K-gaming-mat-bundle ). But for now, I've decided to adapt my current Fantasy table to the Dark Future. You can see it in this post . For do this, I don't want simply add a few ruins buildings to this table. Considering the table is representing natural environment (like hills, forests and plains), I'm looking for a more coherent set. So, I was looking for Citadel Scenery (I know, I'm an absolut Citadel Scenery zealot...) for get natural and futuristic sets, and I found this: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Tau-Empire-Tidewall-Rampart You can get this kit in other on-line shops. Only you ...
Comments
Post a Comment