Updating my Ironjawz Army with General's Handbook 2017

Hi everyone,

with the new points values of the General's Handbook 2017, I've had review my Ironjawz army list. You can check the old list here.

After a first review of the changes, I must say that it's had few changes. The most important change in this army, is the points decrease in the Maw-Krusha (-60 points) and the Gore-Gruntas (-40 points).


But, like all army in Age of Sigmar, we have to suffer the massive points increase in the warscrolls battalions. Almost all of them has double their points, and the Ironjawz are not an exception, with my Ironfist warscroll battalion increase in 100 points.


But, viewing my list, I realized that this points increase has been made up for the points decrease in the units. So, the updated army list is:

Orruk Mega Boss in Maw-Krusha [460 points]. Battle Brew.
Orruk Mega Boss [140 points]. Bellowing Tyrant and Battle Brew.
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman [120 points].
Orruk Warchanter [80 points].

5 Orruk Brutes [180 points]. Ironfist Brute Big Boss (+2 H).
5 Orruk Brutes [180 points].
10 Orruk Ardboys [180 points].
10 Orruk Ardboys [180 points].
10 Orruk Ardboys [180 points].
3 Orruk Gore Gruntas [140 points].

Ironfist [160 points].

The most of army tactics remains valid, but the alligeance abilities. These ones has changed (and nerfed) with this General's Handbook. You can check all of these changes here.


Also, I've been thinking in include an ardboyz horde in my army, to take advantage of the points discount in these hordes. So, if you add 30 ardboyz, they cost 450 points (instead of 540 points of 3x 10 ardboyz). So, an alternative list to check this will be include this horde and cut the MegaBoss
(as I'm saying, I have to check it this possibility).

As always, if you want comment something about it, I'll be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultramarines 4th Company Project

Bretonnians and Flesh Eaters