My first project for Age of Sigmar

I've always been a Warhammer fantasy player. I've played to this game / universe for twenty years, but I think that it was necessary a change in this universe, advance in the history of warhammer and the old world.

Although I wouldn't have advanced so much in the history, I think that the new air in the universe is cool.

Now, you can make new campaigns, new histories and more. I guess it's something senseless for the new player, but for the old-school players, is refreshing (in my opinion...).

Because of that, I'm changing some of my armies, adapting them to AoS. I've always love the orcs. For me, they are the most beautiful army in the warhammer universe. Moreover, when I saw the Orruks, I decided collect them immediately.

So, I want share with you my project to change my first ardboyz, from the classic fantasy black orcs. There are two types of black orcs, some of them are the white metal black orks (from many years ago):








Because I'm a very busy man, I've decided to use a simple color schema. The objective, paint them as fast as posible.

First, I applied a boltgun metal layer with airbrush. This is a old paint from Games Workshop, but you can use another metalic paint (like Citadel Ironbreaker https://www.games-workshop.com/es-ES/Layer-Ironbreaker).

After that, a couple of ink layers with nuln oil shade (https://www.games-workshop.com/es-ES/Shade-Nuln-Oil) for obscure the previous layers and a bit of Agrax Earthshade (https://www.games-workshop.com/es-ES/Shade-Agrax-Earthshade).

For the ork skin, I only applied a green layer and a couple of Agrax Earthshade layers. The other details, it was a personal color preferences and you can do it as you want. If you apply a base, a shade and a couple of lights, the result will be nice in the most of the cases.

For the bases, sand with glue, paint it with brown, only one light and grass.

As you can see, it's a very quick painting techniques (you can paint 40 ardboyz's during a weekend), for get an army ASAP.

It's all for today. If you want comment something, I'll be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultramarines 4th Company Project

Bretonnians and Flesh Eaters