Warhammer 40000 Organization table for competitive WH40K battles

Hi,

in a previous post, I included the Warhammer 40000 lists from ETC 2017. The current organization tables structure from the rules book allows you to do this insane lists.


Because of that, I'm been thinking about a set of house rules for get a way of play as fair as possible. After thinking a lot, I have two options:

  • Limit the organization tables slots for build an army.
  • Customize a set of organization tables.

Relative to the first one, my conclusion is limit the type and the number of tables to use.

So, my current option is to choose only one table to build my army, choosing between the first three tables from the rules book (patrol, battalion and brigade detachement), 0-1 super heavy auxiliary detachment and 0-1 fortification network.

Relative to the second one, you can use this structure:

Required: 1 HQ and 2 Troops
Optional: 0-1 HQ, 0-4 Troops, 0-3 Elites, 0-3 Fast Attack, 0-3 Heavy Support, 0-2 Flyers, 0-1 Fortification and 0-1 Lord of War.
Dedicated Transport: May include 1 for each <Infantry> choice.
Restrictions: All units must be from the same faction.

Command Benefits: +3 Command Points.


I haven't still checked this options in enough battles, but I think they're very good options.

What do you think about that?

It's all for today. If you want comment something, I'll be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultramarines 4th Company Project

Bretonnians and Flesh Eaters