Bretonnians and Flesh Eaters

Although, as I've said in previous posts, I think that the changes in Age of Sigmar have been nice for the game, I got sad when I saw the Bretonnians out of the Warhammer universe.


We can't know it, it's possible that GW back to introduce the Bretonnians in the Age of Sigmar, but I don't think it happen...

Nevertheless, a few weeks ago, I've heard a history about the flesh eaters about our origins. I think that it's in the flesh eaters book, and it's about their origins.

In this history, a noble knight is fighting against a horrible monster, until this knight kill him. But, in fact, this noble knight was an horrible crypt ghoul and the horrible monster is a free people man (I don't remember that exactly...).

I love this history and it make me feel very excited with the idea of build a nighthaunt army from my old bretonnian miniatures.


I'm thinking about use my grial and errant knights to make hexwraiths, and use a mix of pegassus knight, realm/novel knights and man-at-arms to make spirit hosts. For make a tomb banshee, I'm thinking about use a damiselle and to make cairn wraiths use some conversion (I don't know...).

What do you think about this project?

It's all for today. If you want comment something, I'll be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultramarines 4th Company Project