Ultramarines 4th Company Project

Hi everyone,

A few years ago, I started to collect a Space Marines army. My favourite chapter is the Ultramarines, and I decided to build a complete company. It wasn't gonna be a competitive army, I only wanted to build it as a collection.


Then, I decided to build the Brother Captain Uriel Ventris's 4th company. In that time, I was reading the Ultramarines Omnibus and, since then, I got in love of this chapter.


But, cause of the job and the family, I had to leave the project. I did some progress, which you can see in older posts, here, and here.

Now, with more free time, I want to continue with the project. The idea, with the new Space Marines Codex from Warhammer 40000 8th Edition, is define the complete chapter structure and, from this structure, start to paint squads.

In the new Codex is showed an example of the 2nd Ultramarines company, reserves squads included. The 4th company is, basically, composed by Uriel Ventris, 2 Primaris Lieutenants, 6 battleline squads, 2 close support squads, 2 fire support squads and 4 dreadnoughts. Apart of this squads, you can add more reserves squads, chaplain, aphotecary, company of veterans and company ancient. By for now, I gonna concentrate my efforts in the basic company.


Also, I'll need transports, like Rhinos, Razorbacks and Drop Pods.

I gonna bring them up to you in future posts.

It's all for today. If you want comment something, I'll be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bretonnians and Flesh Eaters